Thursday, January 12, 2012

January running (it's like Spring!)

Quick notes:
  • January and very un-winterish weather. Little or no snow, and not that cold.
  • Working up weekly mileage, up to 20 miles per week for two weeks in a row.
  • Stretching, massaging, and icing my left ankle regularly after each run. The ankle is feeling good.
  • Focused on building my endurance.
  • Signed up for the Ann Arbor Marathon, June 17. Not crazy about the course, but it's a hometown event, and I should give it a go. Actually, I think that it will be pretty hard for me - the course has some hills. In comparison, the Chicago Marathon was a pretty flat run, so this will be interesting. The other downer is that it could be, will likely be, hot. So I'm not counting on a PB.
More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment